Enviroheat sells, installs and services Central Boiler Classic outdoor wood furnaces.
Why Choose Us?
- Classic, E Classic and Maxim Furnaces in Stock
- All Sales, Install , Service and Warranty work performed by us
- Detailed Instructions and support for the self installer
- 10% Discount offered for self installers on parts. (Stoves and Thermopex not included)
- If boiler was purchased somewhere else we will still do service and/or warranty.
- Drop ships to your home or office just email or call us
- Parts for Maxim , Classics, E Classics and Edge Boilers in stock
A water jacket surrounds the furnace firebox and heated water is circulated to the home or building through insulated underground tubes. Water-to-air or water-to-water heat exchangers are installed into the structure’s forced-air furnace, boiler or radiant floor heating system. This allows for normal thermostatic control of temperature for safe, even and comfortable heat.
The ability to heat multiple buildings and domestic water can eliminate your heating bills. Outside burning removes the threat of devastating chimney fires and the dangerous carbon monoxide buildup or oxygen depletion which affects your indoor air quality. It also eliminates the smoke, ashes, odors and soot buildup on walls and ceilings inside your home that indoor burning creates.